Thursday 21 June 2018

Sharp Practice at Britcon 2018. French Sappers

Wee update (or should that be un update petit?) 
Got some work done on the French Sappers over that last couple of evenings.

The Sappers plus Sgt Alphonse Le Brock
(in the stripey breeches)

I've taken a few, a very few liberties with their uniform and equipment. As these figures represent sappers who have been on campaign for a few years in the Peninsula, they have, over that time, lost or worn out their aprons, lost or worn out their tools and have had to adapt normal issue crossbelts to carry what axes they do possess.
Not my best efforts but I'm happy with them

Sgt Alphonse Le Brock, sapper sergeant
and swinger of a big axe
I hope to have them finished by the weekend as there's only there's not much more to do, just all the wee go bits.
Pip pip
General Jim Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment

Empirical Army update #1 plus a little bit extra

So I have made some progress on my Empire Army repaint; in this case six Great Swords who were originally part of a larger twelve man unit. ...