Saturday 30 June 2018

Sharp Practice At Britcon 2018 French Sappers part le deu

An update on the road to Manchester and Britcon 2018. Ihave been busy, beavering away at my usual mixed bag of projects alongside all the RLS that comes our way leaving me little time for blogging.

However, here's a quicky; Tadah!!my French Sappers are finished!

forming a firing line, though they would be happier
 chopping wood and sawing trunks

The terribly butch Sgt  Alphonse Le Brock who also has terrible dress sense

Showing their good side

Next up for my French force is some repair work on this limber that I threw together for Black Powder and has seen some fearful hard times snce


More anon, in the meantime pip pip from the Strathbungo Gentlemans Club for Curmudgeonly Old Codgers,
General Ramblings  

2 comments:

  1. What a corking pair of trousers:) nice conversions from the victrix plastics there Jim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Danny, I was inspired after seeing your washing line last week 😁

    ReplyDelete

Empirical Army update #1 plus a little bit extra

So I have made some progress on my Empire Army repaint; in this case six Great Swords who were originally part of a larger twelve man unit. ...